When: Fri 14th Jul - 1–3pm
Where: LIPA, Mount Street, Liverpool, L1 9HF
The RSA invites residents to attend the latest event in its conference season for the North of England, hosted on 14th July, at the LIPA campus on Mount Street, Liverpool.
They’re bringing together leading local figures from the worlds of culture, academia, politics and charity for a series of lightning talks and performances on different aspects of the intersection between the arts and contested notions of citizenship.
Confirmed guest speakers on the day include:
- Cllr Matthew Brown, leader of Preston City Council
- Jon Alexander, co-founder New Citizenship Project, author of Citizens
- Katy Rubin, Legislative Theatre Practitioner
- Ashleigh Nugent, Rise Up CIC
- Kemi Ryan & Natasha Ryan, Reformed Development
- Brendon Burns, Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts
Come along to be inspired, meet like-minded people, and spark some ideas to shape the future of the North’s cultural offering.
Tickets are free, but spaces are limited, so please book online: