The Baltic Triangle is set to become the location for a Peace Garden in honour of Ukraine as part of Liverpool’s preparations for the Eurovision Song Contest in May.
Baltic Triangle CIC have opened a Just Giving page for donations towards the £6,000 they need to make the garden a reality. It will be a sensory garden which is being designed by Liverpool landscape designer Peter Lloyd with Ukrainian help and will be planted by local children and sited on Baltic Green. It will be a place of rest and peaceful tranquility for everyone who comes to the Baltic during and after the Eurovision event. It will be a lasting memorial to our hosting Eurovision on behalf of Ukraine.
You can contribute to the £6,000 crowdfunder here.
You can read more about this project in the links below:
- EXPLORE LIVERPOOL: Ukrainian Peace Garden to be created in Liverpool 02.04.23
- LIVERPOOL WORLD: Garden oasis planned for Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle 22.03.23
- BBC NEWS: Eurovision – Ukrainian peace garden to be built in Liverpool 27.03.23
- THE ECHO: Ukrainian peace garden to be built in city to mark Eurovision 27.03.23
- THE GUIDE: A Ukrainian peace garden is coming to the Baltic Triangle 27.03.23