Liverpool City Council invites residents to give their views on the city’s vision to ensure that everyone has the right to a secure place to call home, a part to play in their community and a purpose for their lives. Their draft 5 year policy for Homelessness and Rough Sleeping is now open for comment, until 24th November 2021.
The city’s draft policy for Homelessness and Rough Sleeping sets out:
- what the council has achieved over the last five years
- national and local data about the future challenges we face
- the key things the council thinks we need to do
- the key ambitions that will help deliver the city’s vision
- key actions are that the city needs to take as part of those ambitions
You can read the draft policy here (PDF, 1.5 MB)
You can comment via this online survey by 24th November.
Consultation results will be fed back to the Homelessness Forum and the Homelessness Steering Group which will decide whether or not to proceed with the proposal or amend it in any way.
Visit the Liverpool City Council consultation page for more information.