When: Wed 4th Nov - 6pm
Over the year, our neighbourhood dinner table project has supported a wide range of Liverpool city centre and waterfront restaurants, including:
- Lunya – Hanover Street
- Maray – Albert Dock
- Casa Italia – Stanley Street
- Cargo Seafood – Princes Dock
- Elif – Bold Street
- Amalia – Duke Street
- Damas – Renshaw Street
- Grilla – Hardman Street
Since we were all meeting at 7pm anyway for our 2020 AGM, we figured why not organise a special dinner table event right before it, for anyone who wants to pop in. Choose your favourite local independent restaurant, order some food in advance, or just before the call, and join our Zoom room to say hi!
With another lockdown iminent, it’s more important than ever that we do our best to support the fabulous local eateries in Liverpool’s city centre. Engage residents have also found our dinner table Zoom calls to be a convenient way to see some different faces, have some good conversation, and fight off those lockdown blues! So come join us, at 6pm this Wednesday.
How does it work?
- In the run up to Wednesday 4th – Decide where you’ll get your meal from. We have a few suggestions above, or you’re welcome to pick your own favourite city centre restaurant.
- At 6pm, Wednesday 4th – Prepare your food, and then join our Zoom Room here on your laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Connect with your fellow residents, share some stories, and share a meal… and maybe make some new friends!
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a free video conferencing app, used by millions of people around the world. It works on any phone, tablet, or computer with a front-facing camera.
You can make your evening smoother by downloading the Zoom app in advance, via this link.
Then, at dinner time on Wednesday, you can use the same link to join our Zoom Room again, or you can open up the Zoom app on your device and enter the meeting ID: 608 926 5987.