When: Wed 25th Nov - 6:30pm
With the UK in a second COVID-19 lockdown, our weekly neighbourhood dinner table calls have returned, so you can see some new faces, and share some food and a laugh, each Wednesday evening.
Choose your favourite local independent restaurant, order some food in advance, or just before the call, and join our Zoom room to say hi!
Over the year, our neighbourhood dinner table project has supported a wide range of Liverpool city centre and waterfront restaurants, including:
- Lunya – Hanover Street
- Maray – Albert Dock
- Casa Italia – Stanley Street
- Cargo Seafood – Princes Dock
- Elif – Bold Street
- Amalia – Duke Street
- Damas – Renshaw Street
- Grilla – Hardman Street
How does it work?
- In the run up to Wednesday 18th – Decide where you’ll get your meal from. We have a few suggestions above, or you’re welcome to pick your own favourite city centre restaurant.
- At 6:30pm, Wednesday 18th – Prepare your food, and then join our Zoom Room here on your laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Connect with your fellow residents, share some stories, and share a meal… and maybe make some new friends!
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a free video conferencing app, used by millions of people around the world. It works on any phone, tablet, or computer with a front-facing camera.
You can make your evening smoother by downloading the Zoom app in advance, via this link.
Then, at dinner time on Wednesday, you can use the same link to join our Zoom Room again, or you can open up the Zoom app on your device and enter the meeting ID: 608 926 5987.