When: Tue 26th Jan - 6:30 PM
Where: Online, via Zoom
With the UK in a third COVID-19 lockdown, our weekly neighbourhood dinner table calls have returned, so you can see some new faces, and share some food and a laugh, each Tuesday evening.
Choose your favourite local independent restaurant, order some food in advance, or just before the call, and join our Zoom room at 6:30 pm to say hi!
If you need some inspiration for where to order from, check out the list at the end of this page.
How does it work?
It’s easy. Order your food, for delivery or collection, from a local independent restaurant. Then join us at 6:30pm in our Zoom Room here on your laptop, phone, or tablet.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a free video conferencing app, used by millions of people around the world. It works on any phone, tablet, or computer with a front-facing camera.
You can make your evening smoother by downloading the Zoom app in advance, via this link.
Then, at dinner time on Tuesday, you can use the same link to join our Zoom Room again, or you can open up the Zoom app on your device and enter the meeting ID: 608 926 5987.
Where can I order from?
Over 2020, our neighbourhood dinner table project supported a wide range of Liverpool city centre and waterfront restaurants, including:
- Amalia, Duke Street – Italian / Pizza
- Cargo Seafood, Princes Dock – Seafood
- Caribou Poutine, Slater Street – French Canadian
- Casa Italia – Stanley Street – Italian
- Damas, Renshaw Street – Lebanese
- Delifonseca, Brunswick Dock – British
- Elif, Bold Street – Turkish
- Four Seasons, Renshaw Street – Chinese
- Grilla, Hardman Street – Greek
- Kimos, Mount Pleasant – Mediterranean / Middle Eastern
- Lunya, Hanover Street – Spanish / Catalan (currently weekend orders only)
- Maray, Albert Dock – British fusion
Visit our Project Page for the full list of restaurants we featured over the Summer.