Artist Pamela Sullivan reveals locations and pictures of her art work for VENT! Liverpool Air Quality Festival.
Pamela Sullivan’s Cocoons hung around the city centre, ready for the rain to reveal the mummies inside!
1. Bluecoat gardens.
2. Bluecoat forecourt.
3. Jamaica Street opposite the Skate Board Park.
4. Royal Liverpool Hospital
5. St Lukes Church, Top of Bold Street.
6. Birkenhead Tunnel Entrance.
7. The Strand opposite Titanic Hotel.
8. The Strand opposite The Liver Buildings.
9. Anglican Cathedral, Upper Duke Street.
10. Sefton Park, Opposite The lake.