Liverpool City Council would like to hear residents’ views on the 10 markets operated by the council. Why do you visit them, or not visit them? How would you improve what’s on offer? Contribute to the council’s markets consultation before Sunday 14th November 2021.
The council operates ten markets around the city:
- St John’s Market (city centre)
- Great Homer Street Market
- Liverpool Food Hub (Electric Avenue)
- Tuebrook Market
- Monument Place Market (London Road)
- Garston Market
- Farmers Markets at University Square, Woolton, Allerton and Lark Lane
They’re seeking feedback from residents, shoppers, visitors, and businesses to identify opportunities and projects that will enhance what is currently available.
You can contribute your thoughts and experiences of Liverpool’s markets via this online survey before Sunday 14th November 2021.
Visit the Liverpool City Council consultation page for more information.