Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2019 have a new category this year for your favourite Hidden Gem and there are 6 City Centre venues fighting it out for your vote.
The full list of shortlisted candidates is published HERE and you can vote on that page as well. All these candidates fall within the boundary of Engage Liverpool’s area of interest.
The City Centre shortlisted candidates are as follows:
- OLD DOCK TOUR, LIVERPOOL ONE
- BLUECOAT GARDENS, COLLEGE LANE
- FRIENDS OF WILLIAMSON TUNNELS, EDGE HILL
- HOBO KIOSK, BALTIC JAMAICA STREET
- RED BRICK HANGAR, BALTIC BREWERY VILLAGE
- ZAP GRAFFITTI, OLDHAM PLACE