Lime Street, L2
LCC/NMCN highway improvement works have resulted in lane restrictions until February 2022.
Great Howard Street/Derby Road, L5
LCC/King Construction highway improvement works between Millers Bridge and Leeds Street have resulted in lane restrictions until November 2021.
West Derby Street, L7
Laing O’Rourke redevelopment of the Royal Liverpool University Hospital has resulted in lane restrictions and a temporary one-way system from Crown Street to Low Hill until August 2022.
You can read more road closures on this document: Roadworks Bulletin 28.05.2021
You can find out more information and in greater detail on the City Council’s website Better Roads.
River of Light Event
- Water Street – 5th to 7th November 2021: night-time (5pm-9pm) road closure between Exchange Street East and Exchange Street West
- Water Street – 8th to 9th November 2021: day-time (10am-5pm) road closure between Exchange Street East and Exchange Street West
Liverpool Without Walls
- Bold Street – Road Closed from Newington to Berry Street between the hours of 10am to 11pm
- Castle Street – Road Closed from Dale Street to Cook Street between the hours of 10am to 11pm
- Lark Lane – One-Way Driving Restriction (Hargreaves Road to Linnet Lane)
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PDF BELOW FOR THE LATEST PLANS FOR ROAD WORKS ON THE STRAND: