Engage has always been keen to encourage city centre and waterfront residents to support our local food and beverage businesses and we are fortunate to have some excellent establishments which will only continue in their locations if they receive our support.
We are going to keep adding businesses and neighbourhoods to this page so please let us know your favourites. We will start with the Waterfront, the Baltic Triangle and then Ropewalks. Which city centre neighbourhood should be next?
- Rough Hand Made Bakery: Royal Albert Dock
- Lunyalita: Royal Albert Dock
- Peaberry on Dock: Royal Albert Dock
- Delifonseca Dockside: Brunswick Quay
- Bean Coffee: Princes Dock
- Bean Coffee: Brunswick Business Park
BALTIC TRIANGLE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
- Coffee & Fandisha: Brick Street
- Baltic Bakehouse: Bridgewater Street
- 92 Degrees Coffee: Jamaica Street
- The Baltic Fleet: Wapping