The Baltic Triangle has been designated by Liverpool City Council in August 2015 as a Neighbourhood Business Area requiring it to confirm a Neighbourhood Forum with the power to deliver a Neighbourhood Plan. This is a direct result of the people of the area taking the initiative to embed elements of the Localism Act in their immediate community.
There are over 30 people who are both residents and businesses in the Baltic Triangle who have put themselves forward to become part of the Neighbourhood Forum which will be responsible for delivering a Neighbourhood Plan for the area. This is a fully democratic group which is accountable at the AGM to the residents and businesses of the area. They will now be required to agree a Constitution and elect a Management Team who will apply for the necessary funding from Locality to start the process of consulting everyone who lives and works in the area to find out their ideas for it’s future growth and progress.
- Delighted to see this and very grateful. https://t.co/RRnhB4Emdq
- RT @MerseyCivic: Do you hate the idea of a Zipwire between the Radio City Tower and the central library roof? If so consider supporting tth…
- RT @histliverpool: I love this interactive tour of the Liverpool Docks! Might look into using something similar on my site. Lots of interes…
- Let's look to Manchester for guidance on how to do cycling lanes. https://t.co/4ZUwHf4gDP
- RT @lpoolcouncil: Work on Castle Street is underway as part of Liverpool Without Walls - a £450k pilot scheme which aims to help cafes and…
- Excellent idea, great concept, well done! https://t.co/XRjV6ChCR8
- Really excited about this event tomorrow. Hope lots of people from the west of the Pennine range will jon us! https://t.co/5kIQivXc3s
- Last week was great but this week will be even better! https://t.co/MdIfIUUZQr