The Baltic Triangle has been designated by Liverpool City Council in August 2015 as a Neighbourhood Business Area requiring it to confirm a Neighbourhood Forum with the power to deliver a Neighbourhood Plan. This is a direct result of the people of the area taking the initiative to embed elements of the Localism Act in their immediate community.
There are over 30 people who are both residents and businesses in the Baltic Triangle who have put themselves forward to become part of the Neighbourhood Forum which will be responsible for delivering a Neighbourhood Plan for the area. This is a fully democratic group which is accountable at the AGM to the residents and businesses of the area. They will now be required to agree a Constitution and elect a Management Team who will apply for the necessary funding from Locality to start the process of consulting everyone who lives and works in the area to find out their ideas for it’s future growth and progress.
- Watch this and PLEASE pass it on widely. https://t.co/N7krCTRN3V
- Engage always keen to support and encourage local independent businesses. Let us know what it tastes like! https://t.co/gAN8prs3kx
- RT @createstreets: Have you signed up yet to our free online conference? No zoom. Dip in & out. Asking the big questions Can we still le…
- RT @WorldHeritageUK: We are pleased to be participating in this event
- Victorian Society files legal challenge against "insensitive and inappropriate" Liverpool zip wire… https://t.co/IcRs4fK8L8
- Victorian Society files legal challenge against "insensitive and inappropriate" Liverpool zip wire… https://t.co/g3b397VJ1t