The Baltic Triangle has been designated by Liverpool City Council in August 2015 as a Neighbourhood Business Area requiring it to confirm a Neighbourhood Forum with the power to deliver a Neighbourhood Plan. This is a direct result of the people of the area taking the initiative to embed elements of the Localism Act in their immediate community.
There are over 30 people who are both residents and businesses in the Baltic Triangle who have put themselves forward to become part of the Neighbourhood Forum which will be responsible for delivering a Neighbourhood Plan for the area. This is a fully democratic group which is accountable at the AGM to the residents and businesses of the area. They will now be required to agree a Constitution and elect a Management Team who will apply for the necessary funding from Locality to start the process of consulting everyone who lives and works in the area to find out their ideas for it’s future growth and progress.
- RT @PelotonLiv: Any children’s bikes for donation? We collect them, fully service them and take to school. They are then tinselled beyond r…
- This will be one to keep an eye on! https://t.co/6GOww3fVGF
- What an excellent event and thank you so much for launching this important organisation. We enjoyed being present a… https://t.co/gg23Zxin8j
- Thread continued 6/6 https://t.co/nwjN6p2JnQ
- Thread continued 5/6 https://t.co/3Zj6rsvMYb
- Thread continued 4/6 https://t.co/5yVG9WrIdw
- Thread continued 3/6 https://t.co/9uNJQEBKNC