Engage Liverpool has been awarded a European Cultural Foundation Research and Development grant for the Liverpool Air Project. We also received a grant from the Granada Foundation and the Arts Council Grants for the Arts to help us run this project.
The aim of the project is the creation of 5 new Cultural Products or Public Art Works that engage with the public about air quality in public space. These are being brought together under the Vent! Liverpool Air Quality Festival.
- Incredibly excited for this. Liverpool has a huge tourist economy – how do we build and nurture it in a way that be… https://t.co/Wt1DOejVDC
- BREAKING NEWS: the final 2 seminars in our tourism series will be moving to the amazing brand new Student Life Buil… https://t.co/wiYO5g2l6Y
- A great project bringing much needed opportunities to the hospitality sector. Part One the Kitchen Garden delivered… https://t.co/6eJZNeG1Ec
- Thank you to all of our contributors tonight! #destinationliverpool
- We’re now hearing from a resident, with a growing family, who lived in the Baltic Triangle, and as their family gre… https://t.co/zq1YA2HAsT
- Great feedback from an audience member talking about separating the offers to spread this across the many gems that… https://t.co/e9FEHODuRT
- Another comment about the wider Liverpool City Region. This was seconded by Natalie, who admitted when you write a… https://t.co/7ohYoASYxB
- Another resident picks up another theme of the evening about celebrating our independent businesses. They believe… https://t.co/Ezh3iKBJgT
- A resident seconds concerns, not just in the city centre about capacity for coach travel - such as in Penny Lane or… https://t.co/KdXInMCN1k
- Also online we have questions, about making more of our green spaces as well as huge numbers of coach travel guests… https://t.co/PrnQRoXoin